A Note from the President
Masthead Lab Solutions, LLC, is your guide to a safer, stronger laboratory system. Whether you are a school-based clinic, hospital lab, research lab, teaching lab, commercial lab, or environmental lab, we are committed to your success.
We have extensive, cumulative experience in biosafety and quality assurance.
Here is a snapshot specifically of my qualifications:
- A PhD in Microbiology and Immunology
- A certified clinical laboratory director, who has led three CAP inspections of public health laboratories.
- Currently, high-complexity CLIA Laboratory Director of 3 clinical laboratories.
- Over 15 years of biosafety experience (BSL-1, 2 and 3). This includes writing SOPs and plans, offering trainings, performing risk assessments and more.
- Over seven years of quality assurance experience.
- Over 18 years of research experience, including infectious disease testing.
- Over seven years as Alternate Responsible Official (ARO) for Select Agents and Toxins.
- My participation in global projects has helped three developing countries strengthen quality and safety protocols.
We are astute, competitive, and attentive to your special requirements. Contact us today to learn how we might help ease, streamline and strengthen your lab audits, procedures, or protocols.
Together, we can make a difference by fighting the spread of infections.
Sharon S. Master, PhD, D(ABMM)
Founder and President